January 15, 2012

Mama Wore That: Yellow Dress

A couple of weekends ago we did some major cleaning out and my mom and I finally went through two big tubs of clothes that she had saved from my own childhood.  Oh boy, I wish we'd gotten around to it sooner.  There were a few sweet little baby dresses that Clara was already too big for.  But I started with the smallest things that she could even sort of fit into and Clara and I played dress up one morning this week.  Here's evidence of our little fashion show/photo shoot.  Many, many more to come in this series, "Mama Wore That."

Here's the first installment:








Unfortunately, there weren't any photos to be found of me in this dress, but hopefully some of the future posts will have a little comparison, too.

I'm so thankful to have this little girl!  A dream come true!

4 comments:

  1. Love,Love Love, this...Clara looks sooo beautiful in this sweet little yellow dress.But to me she is beautiful in anything..My favorite is the picture done in black and white...Thank you for sharing with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white is precious and looks professional! You should blow it up and print it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know your sweet mom loves this and is thankful she kept such precious clothes for another little girl in her life. You and Clara are so lucky to have her and she the two of you! A dream come true for ALL of you! WOW ... precious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...